CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Feliz Cumpleanos !

This past week was my mother in laws birthday and i whipped up a quick card with my teddy bear parade cartridge !
 I made it very cute and simple! 
Almost even used the same colors from the image on the box ! 
Here is how it turned out !
I used some Echo park paper So happy together
Added some Twine for the sting of the baloons 
And ouf course ma fave Stickles !!!
My sentiment is from My Creative Time 
And the face from Peachy Keen Large Critter Set
This is a side view :)
Thanks for stopping by
Love Cynthia

Linking up to 
paper play time -anything goes
The Squirrel and the Fox-anything goes
Send a smile 4 kids-anything goes
penny's paper crafty -anything goes


3 comments:

  1. How cute is this Cynthia...I'm sure your MIL loved it! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the bear and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Hugs & HaPPy Crafting!
    Karen - DT.xx

    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete