CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Daisy & Donald

Hello everyone i made some time in my mommy life and made a card for my hubby just because :) All i can say is WOW  i felt like i was never going to finish it ! The Daisy and Donald image from Mickey and friends is way too intricate !! My mat was too sticky :( and had a couple issues and my blade was not cutting its best like always when one thing goes wrong everything starts falling apart ! I was about to trow down the towel when i lost Daisy's Eye shadows ! :( 
But then realized i could substitute it with my handy stickles !! yayy for glitter !! :) 
For this card i used 
Mickey and friends , Echo Park Paper " SO HAPPY TOGETHER" and 
the sentiment is from My creative Time "You had me at chocolate " 
and this is how it turned out !
 How can i forget I also used my 
ARTISTE CARTRIGE !!!  
FOR THE SHAPE OF MY CARD !! :) 
This is Daisy's New Eye Shadow 
Fruit Punch Stickles !
Side view 
Together Forever .... Sentiment 

Linking it up too
Made Specially For you-Any thing goes Disney Challenge
D-Lart 1000 Post Linky Party -Thankful Thursday Anything Goes
Pink Cricut What have you Been Up too -Link Up Tuesday
Thanks For Stopping By :)
-Cynthia !








16 comments:

  1. This is very cute. And you're right about the tiny pieces. I think that's a Disney trademark. But we still love them. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
    Love Daisy's eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a lot of Mickey and Minnie cuts and they are intricate but result in a wonderful creation. This is darling. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you for sticking with the Disney cart. They are sooo challenging but you'd never guess it from looking at your adorable card. Fabulous work and I love the glitter eyeshadow. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super your hubby will love it. He may even like the glitter!
    those intricate little pieces have a way of wanting to hide. I'm glad you decided to use stickles and finish the card so we can all enjoy it.
    Thank you so much for joining Dl.ART 1000 POST linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute shaped card! Love Donald and Daisy! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, finishing that Disney card. I've got a couple Disney cartridges and I avoid them like the plague, just for that reason. Hubby will love his card. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how adorable! what a sweet couple you have created! thanks for sharing with us at mefy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! I love the shape of it and you all are really making me wish my Ariste cart would soon get here! lol I love Daisy's sticked eye shadow, I think it looks fabulous. I know what you mean about nothing going right, it happens to all of us at one time or another-glad that you didn't throw in the towel as your card is simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so cute! I love daisy and donald!!Thanks for joining us at MEFY!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable Daisy and Donald card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable card cynthia thank you for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! So fun ... i love the glitter eyelids and what a cute, cute card ... just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daisy and Donald are such a cute couple. Love the glitter. Thanks for playing with us at Made Especially for You in our Disney challenge. Cute card, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Your layering is perfect! Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete