CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lime Green !

Hello everyone well it's that time of week 
a new linky party is up at  
The Color for this week is lime green !
This is a brand new  color i just added to my collection and i love it :) 
It gave my card such a cool pop of color and i will be using this color a lot more in the future :)

I love this Digital image from

The name of this image is Rainy Avery 
I used my copic markers to color it and the details in the polka dot rain coat are filled in with the stickles color lime green :) 
My Sentiment is from My Creative Time 
The paper is from a pebbles paper pad called seen & noted  !

Don't forget that you now have 
two weeks to link up your project !


And we have our Blog Hop on Sunday so hop along with us 

The color for this week is LIME GREEN !!!
And the sponsors for this month are 




Kadoodle Bug Designs
 
2 free patterns of winner's choice
Fresh Brewed
5 Digis of winner’s choice


Scrapping Memories
Winner's choice of 5 cutting files

The Paper Nest Dolls
Winner's choice of either 2 digis or 1 rubber stamp





Blog Hop - No cards



No comments:

Post a Comment